Have you ever meant to phone a friend you very much wanted to stay in touch with, but you kept waiting until you had time to really talk? And you kept waiting and waiting, until you realized at some point you were too late for staying in touch — now it was about getting back in touch? So you picked up the phone and dialed, and when your friend answered you blurted out, “Hey, I’ve been meaning to call….”Read More
- HAPPY HOLIDOGS!
- Are You Reeling from the Election? Here’s Help!
- A Special Invitation: How to Lose the Post-Election Blues
- Heal the Inner Critic
- Are You Too Hard on Yourself?
- What Are Your Personality and True Self?
- Do You Love Yourself This Much?
- You are beautiful.
- Do You Have Purpose?
- What is Your Self-Talk Like?
- Talking about True Self is Very Personal!
- Ever Hit a Wall and You Just Can’t DO Everything?
- What If YOUR Plane’s Engine Was on Fire?
- My Kitty Teaches Me About Love, Loss & Healing
- Are You Missing the Joy in Front of You?