Claim your FREE Chapter of my Book "Coming Home: The Return to True Self"
MARTIA NELSON is a dynamic and vibrant speaker who uplifts, entertains, educates and motivates.
Audiences are engaged by her warmth and enthusiasm as they gain knowledge that is both intellectual and experiential. They come away with a more positive mindset, stronger inner connection to their true self, and outer action steps that are practical and effective for improving their work and personal lives.
Talks and seminars are tailored to your audience and are conducted according to the needs of your group or organization.
Inquire about booking Martia for your event at
martia@MartiaNelson.com or 707-823-4403
Below is a partial list of topics. Inquire about other topics for your audience:
- THE NEW FEMININE WEALTH -- AND HOW TO ESCAPE THE SHADOW SIDE OF ACHIEVEMENT
- HOW WOMEN ARE REDEFINING WHAT CONSTITUTES A RICH LIFE
- WOMEN, WEALTH AND WORRY
- EAT, PRAY, SELF LOVE™
- HOW TO COME HOME TO YOUR TRUE SELF
THE NEW FEMININE WEALTH -- AND HOW TO ESCAPE THE SHADOW SIDE OF ACHIEVEMENT
Never before have women been so dedicated to their careers and to creating success that is both personally and financially satisfying -- but at great cost to them.
The hidden villain is Overwhelm. It reduces mental clarity, memory and focus, which diminishes job performance, decision-making and problem-solving. It also sabotages their health and well-being, robs them of their time and joy, hypnotizes them to think it is “normal” to be stressed and exhausted all the time and -- even worse -- convinces them there is no way to step off that hamster wheel.
In short, Overwhelm steals their success and well-being, in both their professional and personal lives!
In this presentation audiences will learn:
- How much overwhelm is costing them in money, time, happiness and quality relationships
- What their stress is doing to their family
- How overwhelm is making them “think small” and miss important opportunities
- How getting free of overwhelm will make them happier, more effective and more successful -- in both their professional and personal lives
- A new mindset and practical steps to get free of overwhelm and get their lives back, better than ever! [/dropshadowbox]
HOW WOMEN ARE REDEFINING WHAT CONSTITUTES A RICH LIFE
Did you know that women's values-based thinking is changing the cultural paradigm of money and wealth? This is huge. Yet most women have no idea of their contributions to this historical sea change. The result is that regardless of their achievements, they undervalue themselves or even feel they are failing, which is an exhausting waste of their energy and potential.
This talk lights a fire to energize them, show them their place in history, and help them see, define and achieve the "rich life" they are meant to have. Talking points may also include:
Values and experiences that create “a rich life” for women, with or without money
- Women who create work or philanthropy they love and feel passionate about
- The new movement of child entrepreneurs and philanthropists emerging as a result of having entrepreneurial mothers
- New templates for conversations about money that feel comfortable and empowering to women [/dropshadowbox]
WOMEN, WEALTH AND WORRY
Contrary to popular belief, a surprising percentage of women who are high achievers, wealthy or ultra-wealthy have a secret angst about their money. Even if they enjoy their affluence and use their money to do wonderful things for others, they can feel isolated, conflicted about their position and uncomfortable in their own financial skin.
In a way that benefits and empowers audiences of all economic levels, Martia breaks the silence and reveals these issues with straight talk and compassion. Then she presents solutions that liberate and empower women to walk their exceptional paths with grace and joy.
EAT, PRAY, SELF LOVE™
To most women these days, a full life is go-go-go and stress is a constant. The weight of outer responsibilities plus the inner drive to succeed and feel fulfilled make it hard to ease up on the gas pedal. The secret result is that women hide a feeling of never quite being "enough" and an exhaustion that becomes the backdrop to life.
And for all their "doing", they carry a secret feeling that something is missing and deep down they wonder, "Isn't there more?"
Part wake-up call, part relaxing retreat, this talk will show your audience:
- Why self care is not "selfish" and now good self care at all levels -- physical, emotional and spiritual -- can save their lives
- How to replace the inner critic with self-love and self-compassion
- The secret to an "all-positive" relationship with food that nourishes the body and soul
- How to connect with their True Self, or inner spiritual source, for more ease and meaning in life
- Where to find that "something more" they're missing in their lives
- How to fill their own cups to overflowing so they can give to others without depleting thelmselves
HOW TO COME HOME TO YOUR TRUE SELF
Stress, overwork, money worries, fear, anger and loneliness are modern day “plagues” that sap our energy and steal our joy.
The result is a lack of fulfillment, meaning and purpose, no matter how much we accomplish, and a feeling that "something is missing" or "I thought there would be more."
The antidote is reconnecting with our True Self. There we find true meaning and purpose, as well as a wealth of unconditional love, happiness, prosperity, forgiveness, and connectedness with all Life. Martia is a master at taking audiences on this inner journey. Her audiences gain:
- A connection to their inner source of meaning and purpose
- Self-love and a way to silence the inner critic
- A direct route to peace of mind, even in the most stressful situations
- The secret to being happier and healthier
- The shortcut to getting clear and making better decisions
Tools to transform anger to forgiveness
- Tips for easy access to creativity and intuition