This has been a bittersweet week for me. One of my kitties, Topanga, who came to me as a bouncy kitten 12 years ago, is in an end-of-life health decline. I’ve seen it coming for months, yet it’s still a huge surprise to me that we’re here. I’ve been trying to wrap my mind around it.Read More
- HAPPY HOLIDOGS!
- Are You Reeling from the Election? Here’s Help!
- A Special Invitation: How to Lose the Post-Election Blues
- Heal the Inner Critic
- Are You Too Hard on Yourself?
- What Are Your Personality and True Self?
- Do You Love Yourself This Much?
- You are beautiful.
- Do You Have Purpose?
- What is Your Self-Talk Like?
- Talking about True Self is Very Personal!
- Ever Hit a Wall and You Just Can’t DO Everything?
- What If YOUR Plane’s Engine Was on Fire?
- My Kitty Teaches Me About Love, Loss & Healing
- Are You Missing the Joy in Front of You?